Last updated: May 10, 2023
What Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it through our Website, or when you provide it to us through other means. For example, we may collect Personal Information when you:
- contact us through email, telephone, mail, or other correspondence;
- create an Account on the Website;
- upload content to our Website;
- communicate with us; and
- make any information sent through any third-party services integrated with the Website and Services, including but not limited to Mailchimp and Facebook (“Third-Party Services”), including information sent to any of your customers.
The Personal Information may include:
- your full name;
- contact information, such as your address, telephone number, or email address;
- your date of birth; and
- and any other Personal Information that you choose to submit to us.
When you interact with us or other users of the Website we collect certain information. This information may include:
- information about how, when, and where you use the Website and/or Services;
- error logging, event recording and user experience data; and
- the settings you use on our Website.
We do not collect Personal Information about you from sources other than directly from you.
How We Collect Information Through Technological Means
When you use our Website, we may collect information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or your device. This information may include your IP address. We may also collect other information, such as the type of browser you use, which of the Website’s pages you view, and the files you request.
We use this information to improve our understanding of how users use our Website, to improve our Website, attract more users, to learn together with our users, and to store data for users own personal use. We may also use the information collected for our own products’ research and development purposes. The amount of information that is sent to us by technological means depends on your browser or device and settings you use. Please refer to the instructions provided by your browser or device if you want to learn more about what information it sends to the Website you use, or how you may change or restrict this.
- to improve functionality and performance of our Website, including tailoring our Website to increase relevancy of content displayed to you;
- to facilitate your transactions and customer interactions through the Website and Third-Party Services;
- to authenticate users of our Website;
- to provide us with insights on how users use our Website and other analytics, such as traffic on our Website; and
- to remember your settings and preferences.
Cookies also help to avoid delivering the same advertisements to you too many times and measure the usefulness of advertisements you have been delivered. Information gathered by Cookies may be shared with third parties, including advertisers. This means that sometimes you’ll see our Website advertised elsewhere on the internet.
How We Use and Disclose Information Collected from You
- to register your Account;
- to verify and authenticate your Account information;
- to facilitate a transaction or interactions between you and your customers, including to assist in delivering the Third-Party Services to you;
- to serve you relevant advertisements and content;
- to send you promotional communications if you explicitly consented to receive these communications;
- to respond to inquiries and provide you with customer support;
- to increase the security and safety of our Services and users;
- to perform analytics on our Website;
- for any other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent; and
- for any purpose required by law.
We also combine, analyze, process, and store information we collect from you for the purposes of facilitating and improving our Website. We may transfer information we collect from you to Third-Party Service providers that assist us with carrying out any of these purposes.
Some or all the information we collect may be stored or processed in jurisdictions outside of Canada. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in those jurisdictions according to laws in those jurisdictions.
We reserve the right to transfer Personal Information to a third-party in the event that we merge with or are acquired by a third-party, or as part of the negotiations leading up to such merger or acquisition. We also may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose permitted by law or to which you consent.
Sharing of Information With Third-Party Services
The Services allow for you to use Third-Party Services directly, including through the Website. When you provide Personal Information to us, we may share that information with the Third-Party Services provider to the extent necessary to allow your use of those Third-Party Services to proceed. We make efforts to ensure that Third-Party Services providers keep this information confidential, but cannot guarantee and do not accept responsibility for how such Personal Information, including your Personal Information, will be handled by Third-Party Services providers. Third-Party Services providers may have separate privacy policies that may apply to their treatment of such Personal Information. By making your Personal Information available to us, you agree to the disclosure of the same to Third-Party Services providers for the purposes set out above. If you are not prepared to make your Personal Information available to those Third-Party Services providers, please do not provide us with any Personal Information.
How We Protect Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We protect your Personal Information by maintaining administrative, physical, and technological safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of such Personal Information. Personal Information may only be accessed by persons within our organization who require such access to provide you with the Services indicated above. We do not sell Personal Information to third parties.
When a user contacts us and requests that their information be deleted, the information will be permanently deleted from our database unless such deletion is contrary to applicable laws, in which case we will retain only the information that we are legally required to retain, and only for the amount of time that we are legally required to retain it. Users may also, upon request, review any information we hold about them in our possession.
Third Party Collection of Information
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a privacy option that people can set in certain web browsers. Do Not Track is a way for individuals to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or other online services. However, we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track requests, and we have no special monitoring services to identify which browsers are using Do Not Track options and which do not.
Access and Rectification
You have a right to access to your Personal Information and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. If you have submitted Personal Information and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it corrected please contact us using the contact information provided below.
If you contact us to request access to your Personal Information, we will provide you with information in a readily useable format, free of charge, within 45 days of you making that request.
By using our Website, you confirm that you are at least 19 years old and the age of majority in your country and have the legal ability to consent to the use of your Personal Information on our website. IF YOU ARE UNDER 19 YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION , THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR WEBSITE.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 19 years old who uses our Services, then please contact us at the address below to have your child’s account terminated and personal information deleted.
How to Contact Us